A Santuary in Nature
Learn BodyTalk in a retreat setting with luxury accomodations and healthy meals prepared for you wnile you learn this life changing healing modality.
BodyTalk is WholeHealthcare
BodyTalk Fundamentals will teach you how to address the “whole person”. This means that no aspect of the human psyche can be overlooked, be it emotional, physical or environmental. BodyTalk was developed as a whole-healthcare system that supports and promotes the wellbeing of any person, animal, or plant.
As WholeHealthcare, BodyTalk understands that there is not just a psychology of the mind but also of the body, they can’t be separated and they have a profound inﬂuence on our health. When a BodyTalker is trained to look at the whole-person, emotional, physical and environmental inﬂuences - the true underlying causes of dis-ease can be revealed.
The BodyTalk techniques provide insights to the areas of the body that need attention. What might seem like an obvious problem to the client is not necessarily the one the body needs to have addressed ﬁ rst. This is the beauty of BodyTalk. It respects the body’s own needs and determines the body’s priorities for healing. Then with the use of a variety of noninvasive techniques, BodyTalkers are taught how to refocus the body’s natural healing response to establish better communication within the body.
BodyTalk looks at the big picture
Every symptom has a story to tell. BodyTalk takes into consideration the fact that there is an entire lifetime of information that can be contributing to the person’s complaints. A client’s life-style, genetics and history are all considered in establishing a personalized approach to Healthcare that brings about lasting changes.
By doing this, BodyTalk practitioners are providing a truly whole-istic approach to the treatment of dis-ease, by blending the clients unique history with the effective BodyTalk techniques.
Become a Practitioner
If you are interested in embarking on a new career in health care, the BodyTalk System offers you an opportunity to establish an incredibly rewarding practice. The certiﬁcation process begins by taking the BodyTalk Fundamentals course followed by a step-by-step process of study, practice sessions, and both a practical and written exam. The requirements can be completed in a timeline that suits your schedule and lifestyle making this an accessible, affordable, and practical way to launch a new career path.
Already a Healthcare Professional?
As a professional in an existing healthcare practice, BodyTalk Fundamentals will give you an edge in your ﬁeld by providing you with the tools to determine why certain symptoms or patterns continue to persist. If you have ever been overwhelmed by where to start treatment or what approach to use, the BodyTalk System will help you to truly customize your session for your client by allowing you to identify what to balance and how.
During the BodyTalk Fundamentals Training you will learn how to:
• Communicate with the client’s body through a Yes/No response
• Apply essential balancing techniques that are critical for having the body register and maintain the positive changes
• Improve communications between the organ, endocrines and other body parts
• Balance the immune response to factors entering the body from the external environment including, microbes, toxins, allergens and intolerances
• Release tension by disassociating negatively charged memories and beliefs that are stored in the bodymind
• Balance the cortex, limbic and reptilian aspects of the brain
• Balance the 7 chakras, the 12 meridians and the pancreatic reﬂex point
• Improve the efﬁciency of the Cellular Repair processes of the body
• Improve lymphatic drainage which helps to detoxify the body and stimulate the immune system
• Energically improve the function of the circulatory system as well as the nervous system.
• Balance the musculo-skeletal system in order